Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

CERITA GILA ANAK-ANAK SMK

A crazy story by SMK STUDENTS
first story
The cat love the mouse, the cat give flower for the mouse. the cat eat a banana with the mouse on the table. after that, they watch the television. and then they are on the bus, go to the market.

second story;
in the morning, i and my mother buy dictionary, pen, and book in the market. there is I meet the elephant. speed run by the car and i also meet a dog bring sunflower to ask back love to a cat. my family to consist of i, my father, my mother, my sister and my uncle. i and my mother go back home by bus. at the moment i open the door, i shock to see a mouse sit on the chair with use hat during eat banana and watch TV. A marker coming to my house. he says, 'my house very good'. my brush color is yellow, and water pond color is red, i borrow bowl with my uncle, i see from window a ship fly on air. it is amazing.

Bila kamu faham dengan maksud tulisan ini, kamu pasti
senyum-senyum...ini semua adalah karya anak-anak SMK yang baru belajar bahasa inggris. Sengaja diajarkan begini, dimana gunanya tentu saja ada. Salah satunya adalah untuk melatih mereka mengingat kosa kata yang mereka miliki. Bermain Kata sambil bergembira, walaupun hasilnya jauh dari rangkaian kata yang tepat. namun, mereka semua senanga belajar. Sedikit demi sedikit mereka mulai senang dengan bahasa Asing, khususnya bahasa inggris. Merangkai kata bagi mereka sangat susah, namun setelah diberikan hal seperti ini, semuanya jadi mudah, dan terlebih lagi bergembira, menikmati pelajaran. Cerita Gila...cerita konyol itulah yang kami lakukan ketika belajar. Dengan tentunya berharap suatu saat nanti kami bisa berbahasa Asing terutama bahasa inggris dengan mudah. 'Pepatah mengatakan; More money you have, more things you can buy' begitu pula dengan kosa kata 'MORE VOCABULARY YOU HAVE, MORE THINGS YOU CAN SAY' is that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment